Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"mom, its just u!!!"


‘Livelihood ,luck and love ,all of them are simply chapters of a well-begun surprise or an unfair shock in the story called “life”….’,A thought spill out of my mind. I m sanket mishra, a name ,a protagnist and central theme of my own life. It’s my fate that makes me a puppet to play a role , a character in my own life and recall that I m solely responsible . However, no one cares for what I have faced or experienced in my past except some who really care about me like my mother.From the day I got birth, my mother understands me without even any doubt .she doesnt need to enquire about her son from anyone, neither she act as a spy to her son.she knows her son very well and it reflects when her phone call has a charm of unmatched care and love. ‘kemiti achu kire???’,’ kana kae chu na nahi???’,’kebe asibu??’,such questions that being so interrogative shows up her motherly love and unconditional affection . for me, my mother is just that surprise that shall turn me shock when I loose her. She brings me luck not by wishing "best of luck ,son!!"but, by constantly praying the almighty for her son and ultimately ,she is my source of life,”livelihood”….and so she is my "livelihood,love and luck" ,also for everyone else if they feel and consider like I do....... thanxxx Bou...

No comments:

Post a Comment