Monday, May 3, 2010

"A date with Wait!!!!!!!"

Its raining at the evening hours on the sky with the weather seem to offer refreshment and excitement to my mood.And I have been sticking to my laptop past 3 hrs ,browsing all social networking websites like orkut, facebook etc.Yet,Its quite boring to indulge in the same things again and again. so,I m watching a Telugu movie 'Happy days'.A movie that reminds me of my engineering life Especially,the past 2 yrs or 4 semesters.so, I have become extremely nostalgic recalling those yrs by putting 'smiles' n 'tears' to my face.The moments which I had in my engineering life might be quite the same and replica of the movie but,There are dissimilarities which I shall share some day with everyone who shall read my novel ,just to express how wonderful engineering life is all about???So,wait for the release guys and girls!!!!

"Heyy!!! may be all you, engineers reading this blog love their life and would relate the same through my novel"

No comments:

Post a Comment